deessedusoleil

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hello neighbors,

As you know, our yard sale is now re-scheduled and ready to roll for this Saturday, April 22nd, so hopefully everyone's ready to roll.
This weekend's yard sale will be rain or shine.

Thank you to all the people who have already tossed some of their yardsale-ables onto my porch so that I can take care of them for you. If anyone else has anything else to drop off, please feel free. (E1, red lanterns and Santa)

If you have any questions, let me know. Just like last time, I will be hanging my signs up on Friday and I'm going to hang mine at the intersections within a one block radius or so of our complex. Doug and Lauren have made signs for the Marta station and Java Monkey. If you have any additional signs to add, please feel free.
I've also made out little flyers that everyone can pass out to your co-workers, customers, friends, etc. I'll try to have those out to everyone by tomorrow.

Ciao everyone!

Rachel
404-441-2513
E1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home